Aboard Flamenco Catamaran we offer:
Capacity: 14 passengers / Overnight stay: 6 passengers.
More room: 4 bedrooms, 4 complete bathrooms, living/dining room, complete kitchen, outside dining room and sun bathing area.
Amenities: TV, DVD, Sound System Cd and MP3 with outdoor and indoor speakers, Gas BBQ, basic fishing and snorkeling equipment, towels.
More extras: Restaurants, Deli-wine store available in the complex to complete your trip.
Our charter destinations:
- Panama Bay (4 or 8 hours)
- Taboga island (4 or 8 hours)
- Contadora Island (2 or more days)
- San José Island (3 or more days)
Why sail Panama on Catamaran?
- The Sail Catamaran is a twin-hull vessel designed to provide more stability minimizing the movements caused by waves that may lead to dizziness.
- The catamaran is the ideal ship for celebrations and for seniors who wish to cruise due to its large indoor and outdoor spaces and few steps to climb.
- The little draft of the catamaran permits to anchor closer to the beach or shore.
- It gives you more room to move around on deck, as the dinghy is placed between the hulls.
Boarding the Flamenco Catamaran is just the beginning of the experience:
Our catamaran model is Marquises from the renowned French line Fountaine Pajot. A 56 feet long sail catamaran, beautifully designed with spacious indoor and outdoor environments that allow you to relax in style during your entire journey of either two hours or several days.
Reasons why you should charter with us:
- On time departures.
- Great ambiance on board.
- Friendly, well prepared and experienced Crew.
- Ample space vessels that provide security and all amenities.
- Docks Located near Panama City.
- Fuel and ice services for your trip included in the rate.
- Sails from Flamenco Marina, Flamenco Island, Amador Causeway, minutes away from Panama City center.